What information is collected in this website?
1. Information that you provide
We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information when you use our contact form, inquiry form or when you make comments in our articles.
2. Automatic Information
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites will record those basic information.
How and When the Information is Used?
The information that we collect in this website is used for administering our business activities as follows
1. The comments that you provide in our articles will be used to improved the contents of our website and will be posted in that article after our review and will be available to the public. Only the name and comment will be displayed and your email will always be kept private.
2. The information that you provide in our contact form and inquiry forms will only be used as a reference for us to contact you back regarding your inquiry and the services that you are inquiring.
3. The information that you provide in our contact form and inquiry forms like your business name, name, email, address and other information will be kept private.
4. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
5. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us.
6. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by sending an e-mail to us. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by contacting us. All our contact information is listed in our contact page.