Next Seminar Schedules
- February 8 to 9, 2017 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Venue: Il Padrino Coffee, 71-B Commonwealth Avenue, East Fairview Park, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines View Map
Speaker: Maria Lourdes Macabasco-Yanuaria, CPA – Founder of MPM Consulting Services
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners, freelancers, self-employed individuals and aspiring entrepreneurs who wants to understand the basics of their tax obligations, computations and deadlines
Business and Income Taxation for Non-Accountant Seminar/Workshop Objectives
- To learn the basic business taxation in the Philippines
- To comply with the monthly, quarterly and annual tax obligations
- To understand the registration requirements in BIR
Business and Income Taxation for Non-Accountant Seminar/Workshop Details
Tax is already a burden to many, especially if you don’t know anything about it or you failed to comply properly.
Because of the serious implementation and drive of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) to raise awareness of paying the right tax, as seen through various paid advertisements on television, radio and newspapers, and also, with BIR’s Oplan Kandado, Tax Mapping, Letter of Authority (LA), etc, more and more business and income earners are becoming more aware of the importance of properly paying and filing the tax dues.
Paying the right tax is an obligation of all income earners in the Philippines. The tax collected by the BIR will then be used as funds of the government to carry out its duties.
This seminar aims to enlighten the participants on the concept and procedures in filing the proper tax in order to be compliant and avoid future tax problems.
After the seminar, you will
- Learn the basic business taxes applicable to business and income earners in the Philippines
- Understand the various BIR Forms and their deadlines
- Know the different tax rates and tax bases in order to compute the proper amount of tax due
What You Will Learn?
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Definition and purpose of tax
- Types of business taxes in the Philippines
- Withholding Tax on Compensation
- Withholding Tax Expanded
- Final Tax
- Percentage Tax
- Value-Added Tax
- Income Tax for individual
- Income tax for partnership/corporation
- Annual Registration Fee
- BIR Forms and Deadlines
- Book of Accounts
- Printing of Receipts and/or Invoices
- Filing in electronic BIR (eBIR) Forms or electronic filing payment system (EFPS)
P5,000.00 + 12% VAT for two (2) days, inclusive of training materials, certificate of attendance, lunch and am/pm snacks but please bring your own calculator.
Register early and avail our 5% early registration discount.
How to Register?
Seats are limited and made available on a first come first serve basis. You may use the form below to register.
Alternatively, you may also send your name, email, mobile/tel no., company to firstname.lastname@example.org or via SMS to 09176243720
For further inquiries please feel free to contact us.